Four weeks down. One month in. The NFL season is in full swing. Narratives for certain players are either being confirmed or disproven. Most players will have their down weeks, but who has been the most consistent through Week 4 of the NFL season? Link to the Google Doc below, with some important callouts at every position.
- Perfect Consistency So Far (Defined As Top 12 QB Every Week)
- Josh Allen (Has actually been a Top 6 option every week! He is certainly paying off that draft capital.
- Zach Wilson (1 game, but as a Jets fan, I have to point out anything good when it comes my way)
- Tom Brady and Russell Wilson finally cracked the Top 12 on a week, getting all the way into the top 6. Is this a sign that things are turning around or are the first 3 weeks more of what their rest of season will look like? For Brady, his schedule really opens up over the next month plus before the bye with matchups against: ATL, PIT, CAR, BAL, LAR, SEA. Russ has slightly tougher sledding with games vs IND, LAC, NYJ, and JAX before his Week 9 bye. But without Javonte Williams, it’s possible he may be asked to shoulder more of the offensive load.
- Perfect RB1 Consistency So Far (Defined As Top 12 RB Every Week
- We lost James Robinson this week, so we officially have zero “perfect” RBs left
- “Good” Starts So Far (Defined As Mix Of Only RB1 & RB2 Games Every Week)
- Christian McCaffrey, Nick Chubb, Saquon Barkley, & Clyde Edwards-Helaire
We have no one in the “Top 12 Every Week” category, so let’s skip down to the WR1 or WR2 every week group:
- “Good” Starts So Far (Defined As Mix Of Only WR1 & WR2 Games Every Week)
- Cooper Kupp (Are we surprised? WR is an extremely inconsistent position, but Kupp seems to be the exception, even without having to score a TD)
- Not a good year to be a “Moore”. Between the “Four Moores” at Wide Receiver, they have combines for ZERO Top 24 finishes.
- Perfect Consistency So Far (Defined As Top 12 TE Every Week)
- Nobody, after Mark Andrews’ DUD
Tight End is a dumpster fire normally, but this year feels worse, even for the top guys. The 24 top 6 finishes on any given week so far have come from 19 different players.
- The Saints have finished between D/ST 13-24 every week. That’s consistency!
- The Jets and Giants both cracked the Top 12 D/ST on a week for the first time in Week 4.
- The Lions have been a bottom 10 defense three out of four weeks, which is good for their offensive pieces. Get well soon, D’Andre Swift and Amon-Ra St. Brown!
Thanks for reading and see you next week! Be sure to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on all injury news!