We are back with another installment of the consistency ranks! Not much else to get into up top. Google Sheet is below for reference, and I have highlighted some interesting trends so far within this post.
- Perfect Consistency So Far (Defined As Top 12 QB Every Week)
- Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts (End of List)
- It’s only Week 3, and yet 22 different QBs have finished as a Top 12 option on a given week
- Tom Brady and Russell Wilson have yet to finish in the Top 12 this year
- Perfect RB1 Consistency So Far (Defined As Top 12 RB Every Week)
- 12th Round ADP James Robinson (End of List)
- Perfect RB2 Consistency So Far (Defined As RB13-24 Every Week)
- “Good” Starts So Far (Defined As Mix Of Only RB1 & RB2 Games Every Week)
- Christian McCaffrey, Nick Chubb, Saquon Barkley, Antonio Gibson & Clyde Edwards-Helaire
- Perfect WR1 Consistency So Far (Defined As Top 12 WR Every Week)
- “Good” Starts So Far (Defined As Mix Of Only WR1 & WR2 Games Every Week)
- Cooper Kupp, Jaylen Waddle, Christian Kirk
- Darnell Mooney has been a WR4+ every week. Time to punt him to your waiver wire. The WR1 blues in Chicago continue
- Speaking of, just when we thought Allen Robinson turned the corner, he dropped a TD pass and finished outside the top 37 at WR. Patience wearing thin here…
- Perfect Consistency So Far (Defined As Top 12 TE Every Week)
- Mark Andrews (End of List)
- Kyle Pitts finally made it into the Top 6 on a week!
- Tyler Conklin has as many Top 12 games as Travis Kelce, Darren Waller, Dallas Goedert, and Zach Ertz. Anyone else want to ban this position next year?
- Perfect Consistency So Far (Defined As Top 12 D/ST Every Week)
- Nobody! Proving that defense truly is a streaming position.